Friday 21 November 2014

Production Log 1.

Today we started working on our Digipak panels. 

I decided on my first panel i would have my artist sitting on some stairs posing to the camera so we can see her in a chilled environment.

This is the outside of the house that i shot this panel at: 



I decided on my second panel i would have my artist in the comfort of a bed which she would be on and i will get some shots of her looking in the camera and some where she isn't so that i can choose which one i would like on my Digipak.

I decided on my third panel i would have my artist posing on her sofa so it looks really chilled and relaxed.

I decided on my fourth panel which is the front cover, i will get a close up of her face using Alicia Keys album cover as an inspiration as she sings about relationships and most of her album covers have a close up of her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment