Friday 21 November 2014

Production Log 2.

Today we started working on our artists mood board. We looked at other students mood boards from the previous years to help us have an idea of what our one would look like. The first thing that i did was think about some of my conventions of my Rnb genre which are: 

  • Jewellery
  • Make up
  • Bodily Tattoos/ Piercings
  • Material Goods 
The next thing i did was think about my colour theme as i said that i would like to incorporate it in somewhere. I looked for purple items like:
  • Roses
  • Lipstick 
  • Nail varnish 
  • Musical instruments
  • Make up 
  • and other images to personalise it even more.


I also thought to include my influences to show who my artist is and what her music preferences are.
I also wanted to show the performance side of my artist by including stages and the band that she sometimes uses in her live performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment